Instructions and Requirements for Homework
1. Homework should be completed on line paper using a pencil (a pen is not acceptable).
2. Only one side of the paper may be used.
3. Homework should be neatly written, easily legible.
4. Questions from assignments should be written.
5. Any mistakes should be completely erased. Crossing or scribbling out incorrect steps is not acceptable.
6. Homework assignments should be stapled in the upper left hand corner with the pages in the right order.
7. Your name should be at the top of the front page.
8. Homework assignments ares are due at the beginning of class each day and should be placed on the table in the front of the room before class starts.Neatness Penalty
A neatness penalty (up to 5% of the maximum score for that problem) may be assessed by the grader for homework that is not neatly done in accordance with the above requirements. An assignment that is poorly done and violates several of these requirements will not be graded and a score of zero will be given.Working together on Homework
Working together on homework assignments is not necessarily wrong and may be beneficial in some cases. However, constantly relying on other students to will greatly diminish the amount you learn in this class. Furthermore copying of homework from other students is considered CHEATING. A student that is caught cheating will recieve a grade 0 and will write a one page summary about cheating.